1. The promoter is the Office of Dr Alfred Sant in Fgura.
2. To enter the competition you need to like and share this advert on facebook. Then by clicking on it you need to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.
3. Closing date of entry will be on the 30th of April.
4. Winners will go on an educational visit at the European Parliament in Brussells. The prize consists of 2 Air-Malta flight tickets, accomodation in a 3 star hotel for three nights on b/b basis during the month of December and transfers to and from the European Parliament. The prize is non transferable.
5. Those who are already subscribed to our newsletter will automatically be included in the competition.
6. Winners will be chosen by means of a ballot. The winner of the ballot must answer correctly one question in relation to the European Parliament.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Those taking part in this competition cannot be under 18 years of age.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.